Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photocopy Project

For this project I wanted to create something surreal that would encompass the things we see when we dream.  Doing this with scans of my body proved a bit harder than I expected.

I used many copies of my hands in various positions as well as my face from three different angles.  Let me say that the scanner is really damn bright and keeping my eyes open for it was not all too pleasant.

I used a simple yet bizarre scene I created in Autodesk Maya 2013 for the background pictures as well as a picture of space from good ol' Google.

Then it was all a matter of cutting it out and gluing/taping it all in place.

Just in case the wind completely destroys it before I make it to class in the morning here is proof of what my final product is supposed to look like.  What it will look like after I get to class is anybody's guess.


The pieces that were left behind but not forgotten..






No comments:

Post a Comment